Call Ashley Wood at (928) 855-6333 to schedule a FREE dental exam with one of our approved providers for your K-12 student. Covers Exam, Cleaning, X-Rays, and Sealants. Available on a first come first served basis. No insurance. Only available to first time recipients.
Every Tuesday throughout the month of July, Vanity Studio (located at 49 N. Acoma Blvd. #1) is offering $10 kids cuts to get your student (K-12) prepared for going back to school. $3 of every haircut will be donated to the Kids Bright & Healthy fund, a program ran by River Cities United Way which assists uninsured and under-insured families with medical, dental and vision care. While walk-in's are accepted, appointments are preferred and can be scheduled by calling 855-4171.
Congratulations to the winners of our Kingman Golf Tournament!
1st Place Gross - Mike Hopper, Rodney Phillips, Rick Hogan and Bill Rosensteel
- 100%+ Goal Celebration
- Bullhead City Immunization & Child Wellness
- Jail-A-Thon Wrap-Up
- Area Director Transitions within River Cities United Way
- Beachcomber RV Residents Give To Community
- Cardboard Boat Regatta
- Love Trap Shooting?
- HRMC Supports Lake Havasu
- Lake Havasu City Employees Boost Local Charity
- Automatic Ways to give to RCUW