Sam's Beachcomber RV presented $1,000 to River Cities United Way’s “Kids Bright & Healthy” program - an initiative which helps homeless and low-income K-12 students receive medical, dental and vision care assistance. Since conception in 2003, the program has helped over 1,075 students. From left to right are Jeff Marlar, Inga Mulhaupt, Phyllis Chelberg, Willi Mulhaupt and Ashley Wood of River Cities United Way.
- HRMC Corporate Cornerstone
- Havasu Holiday Hunt Recap
- Wells Fargo Candy Grams Raised $486 for RCUW
- Happy Healthy Smiles Curriculum Preparation Underway
- UniSource Check Presentation
- 2016 Holiday Hunt
- Quail Run Results Are In...
- Volunteer Website Showcased at Bullhead Volunteer Expo
- REMINDER: QCO Tax Credit
- Additional Campaign Materials Updated