What is an Employee Campaign Manager (ECM)?
The ECM assists United Way in running a community campaign within the company they are employed in. They are the champion for the community!
Your role as an Employee Campaign Manager (ECM)
- Educate employees about United Way and provide the opportunity for each employee to give.
- Assemble a campaign committee of ambassadors that represent all levels of your organization.
- Secure support from top management
- Set goals to increase giving (participation or monetary goals)
- Hold a campaign rally/kickoff
- Distribute United Way materials and pledge forms to fellow employees.
- Motivate and encourage your fellow employees to get involved and make a contribution.
- Work with management to obtain a corporate gift.
- Prepare and submit completed pledge forms to your United Way representative.
- Evaluate your campaign and make recommendations for next year.
- Provide feedback to United Way staff about how we can support you year-round.
Benefits to you as an ECM
- Showcase your leadership and project management skills.
- Network with fellow employees at various levels of your organization.
- Receive communication from United Way keeping you up-t-date on the latest news in our community.
- Take a personal, active role to create impact in the Tri-State area.
- Help make a better community!
- Continue education and engagement in United Way activities.
Resources for the ECM
- Facts, figures, results with Community Impact.
- Logos, success stories and simple event agendas.
- Videos, brochures and other marketing materials
- All available online at http://www.rivercitiesunitedway.org or ask your United Way representative.